The FairBag is a pop-up bag, designed as commercial give-aways at trade fairs, and is fair to the environment and its people. The FairBag is made from locally sourced, reclaimed PVC ads like street banners, truck covers or building covers. It can be personalised by screen printing or sticking labels.
About the FairBag
• easy to store
• built-in tabs to hold bag closed
• built-in handles
• recycled material
• minimum use of materials
• can personalise in shape, size and logo
• great display
• practical for shops to give merchandise and for customers to use at home
• each bag has unique graphics
• ethical production: Made in CIRE, the workshops of the prisons in Catalonia, Spain.
The product has been designed by Graham Hill and Petz Scholtus for TreeHugger. It is currently not in production because TreeHuggger no longer does product design. Get in touch if you are interesting in commercialising the FairBag.